Staff Travel Officer
Manage the Staff Travel function to ensure all employee travel adheres to company policy, and provide technical support for the staff travel system.
- Travel Management: Handle all aspects of staff/duty travel bookings, ensuring alignment with company policy and manage related financial coordination.
- Vendor Management: Negotiate contracts with hotels and transportation providers, and collaborate with hubs/country managers for service provider tie-ups.
- Compliance and Communication: Ensure ticket use compliance, communicate restrictions to employees, and resolve variations with Finance.
- Employee Support: Address inquiries, provide system technical support, and manage logistics for HR events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Travel and Tourism/HR/Administration.
- 3+ years in the Airlines/Travel Industry, with 2 in a similar role.
- Proficient in GDS and ticketing systems; fluent in English and French.
- Effective negotiation, problem-solving, and communication.
- Detail-oriented with strong adherence to procedures and a proactive approach.
- Managing travel arrangements and familiarity with ICAO/IATA coding systems.
- Facilitating hotel and transportation arrangements.
Assist in monitoring flights, ensuring safety, security, and efficiency, while adhering to Air Arabia Operational Manual and DAC regulations. Supports the Captain and cabin crew, manages flight records, and handles emergency procedures when needed.
- Assist the Captain: Monitor flight progress, system efficiency, and crew performance.
- Flight Operations: Adhere to operational and regulatory guidelines, manage aircraft control prioritizing safety and passenger comfort.
- Coordination & Preparation: Ensure pre-flight preparations, execute checks, handle documentation, and conduct briefings with the First Officer and Dispatch Team.
- Safety and Security: Alert on and manage safety and security irregularities.
- Record Keeping: Manage data recording systems, logs, and assist in completing flight reports.
- Additional Tasks: Perform ground-based tasks like Safety/Security Officer roles when needed.
- MPL or CPL License with frozen ATPL.
- Successful technical/psychometric assessment and Aviation Class one Medical.
- Training in safety, emergency response, and basic airport security procedures.
- Proficient in Aircraft systems and Microsoft Office; Fluent in English.
- Capable of multiple roles and managing pressure.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Knowledgeable in aircraft systems and operating procedures.
- Handling QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and managing emergencies effectively.
Senior IT Analyst
Provide frontline technical support to end users, managing hardware, software, and peripheral issues with a focus on adherence to SLAs and client policies.
- Frontline Support: Main contact for operational service center issues and ensuring prompt resolutions.
- Problem Analysis & Resolution: Perform root cause analysis, provide Level 1 support, and redirect unresolved issues.
- Technical Diagnostics: Diagnose and troubleshoot systems, network, and software faults within agreed timeframes.
- Process & SLA Implementation: Implement and assist in incident management and service request management processes and SLAs.
- Reporting & Analysis: Analyze technical issues, produce reports, and work toward avoiding repeat incidents.
- Technology Implementation: Assist in evaluating and implementing new technologies.
- User Communication & Support: Offer direct or remote support to end users and ensure accurate claim recording.
- Hardware & Software Management: Manage computer hardware, OS, applications, and network installations and configurations.
- Relationship Management: Establish positive relationships with various stakeholders.
- Asset Management: Assist in maintaining IT asset records.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering/Science, or IT.
- ITIL, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE, RHEL Certification.
- Fluent in French & English.
- 3-5 years in IT support/service desk, preferably in aviation/low-cost airline.
- Experience in implementing and monitoring infrastructure projects.
- Proficiency in data analysis and issue resolution.
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Call Center Agent
Engage with customers across the network, managing inbound calls, providing information, handling reservations and complaints, and promoting offerings with the aim to maximize sales and enhance customer experiences, adhering to company policies/procedures.
- Customer Interaction: Manage enquiries, requests, and complaints positively and effectively, ensuring accurate and timely responses.
- Reservation Management: Inform about products/services, process bookings, modifications, and cancellations, and handle varied complaints with immediate solutions.
- Complaint Escalation: Escalate and follow-up on complaints to relevant parties within the Contact Center or other divisions.
- Sales & Promotion: Promote and cross-sell company products/services to achieve monthly targets and increase revenue.
- Team Support & Knowledge: Support the team, ensuring optimal productivity and cooperation while achieving KPIs related to customer satisfaction, service levels, and quality standards.
- Adaptability: Show willingness and cooperation in learning new initiatives and methodologies.
- Additional Duties: Perform any other responsibilities as directed by management.
- High School/Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in technology systems/tools, such as Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English & French.
- No hearing or articulatory problems.
- Moroccan Nationals only.
- No specific experience required; advantageous experience considered.
- Ability to comprehend market trends and apply them to customer care solutions.
- Effective communication, enabling the utilization of sales and marketing techniques.
- Understanding and directing customer issues effectively.
- Competency in identifying problems and providing rapid solutions in challenging situations.
- Ability to work extended hours, in shifts, and under pressure.
Purpose: Manage the 3rd party procurement activities across the Air Arabia Group, ensuring cost-effective, and quality sourcing from suitable suppliers while acting as a liaison between suppliers/vendors and internal management.
- Financial Management: Ensure financial performance against plan and develop cost-reducing initiatives.
- Strategic Procurement: Manage procurement plans and conduct competitive tender processes for various categories.
- Contract Management: Oversee contracts, ensuring optimal cost and quality, and review supplier performance.
- Supplier Management: Liaise with members of the Procurement function and ensure an efficient Procure-to-Pay process.
- Benchmarking and Negotiation: Provide negotiation, recommendations, and administrative support for contract management.
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Effective Communication
- Attention to Quality & Detail
- Ownership & Accountability
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or equivalent.
- Proficient in English and French and advanced Excel.
- Minimum 4 years in business or professional services sourcing.
- Experience in negotiating with key vendors and managing complex contracts.
- Proven skills in data analysis and legal aspects of contract management.
- Ability to contribute and deliver against business strategy and KPIs.
Support the Maintenance Manager Line and Outstations in managing and overseeing Line Maintenance activities on Air Arabia and 3rd party aircrafts, ensuring tasks are performed and certified in compliance with DGAC, while maintaining cost-effective and timely manpower allocation.
- Communication Hub: Act as the primary contact for Stakeholders (e.g., MCC, Development and Planning Engineers, and Quality Assurance team) to synchronize and follow up on daily maintenance tasks and activities.
- Team Leadership: Lead a team to execute maintenance work and defect rectification on aircrafts, following various sources and protocols like MCC instructions and Technical Log-book of aircrafts.
- 3rd Party SLA Supervision: Supervise the execution of 3rd Party Service Level Agreements, ensuring all involved are adequately trained and licensed.
- Safety and Compliance: Ensure adherence to safety, working procedures, and regulations when conducting maintenance work and when transferring aircrafts to the Base Maintenance Hangar.
- Operational Review: Review operational status reports of aircrafts daily, ensuring tasks are executed efficiently and MCC is updated with any changes to the plan.
- License and Renewal Monitoring: Continuously monitor licenses, maintaining an up-to-date record of documents, and ensuring adherence to Quality Assurance and GCAA regulations.
- Resource Management: Maintain manuals, facilities, machinery, and ensure needed tools/equipment are available for tasks.
- Technical Project Implementation: Execute new technical projects, considering proper procedures, technical support, and providing training for engineers and technicians.
- Daily Operational Oversight: Oversee daily D-Store activities and communicate administrative works such as roster, overtime sheets, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical or equivalent, or a diploma combined with required experience.
- DAC Aircraft Maintenance License (held/current) and DAC type-rating maintenance license (A320).
- Proficient in French and English.
- Minimum 9 years in Line or Base Maintenance, with 3 years in a supervisory and management role in aircraft maintenance.
- Experience working with Civil Aviation Authorities, preferably DGAC.
- Demonstrated ability in leading engineering teams, working with service level agreements, and adhering to audit operations and practices related to maintenance and safety.